M-Files Quality Management
Quality management is important for all organisations. Some have very informal arrangements and would not even describe them as quality management where others have chosen to, or are mandated to by regulation.
Whichever category you fall into, then M-Files has the answer with one of its editions.
Even the Standard Edition enables you to implement a range of procedures to improve quality within an organisation. For example, it gives you a single repository for all your documentation and always presents you with the latest version so you are secure in the knowledge that you have the right information.
You may want to use templates to ensure you are creating consistent and accurate documentation whether they are proposals, contracts or other formal records. You will find that this paperwork can be created more quickly giving you greater time for other activities.
M-Files has the answer to your quality management needs
Some of these documents may need to be counter-signed or checked before issue. If so, you can use the M-Files workflow feature associated with the document type in question to help manage the process and give you an audit trial. Many companies find the feature-rich M-Files Standard Edition sufficient to underpin their quality needs.
While M-Files offers a sound basis for managing documents and content there are additional steps and processes demanded by standards and regulations. For this purpose M-Files has the Compliance Toolkit which provides all you need to meet even the most demanding of requirements namely:
- Electronic Signatures to formally sign-off on items at any stage of the process
- Advanced Document Control to manage major and minor versions while having a parallel copy that will become the new edition and retire the existing one
- Advanced Workflows allowing for parallel and conditional processing
- PDF Processor to generate finalised copies with headers, footers, watermarks and appropriate security
- Training Management to ensure new procedures are communicated effectively to all those affected
- Comprehensive Audit Trail containing significant information on every event over and above the simpler event log